Bowron Environmental Group delivers a range of cost-effective civil engineering services to our clients which enables us to take projects from conception through to operation. These services include feasibility studies, regulatory approvals and support, design and engineering of industrial landfills and waste management facilities, earthworks engineering and design, project management, specifications, construction support and reporting.
Civil Engineering Services:
- Engineering, Design and Construction:
- access roads, well pads, plant site earthworks and grading;
- water reservoir permitting, design and construction;
- engineered landfill design and construction;
- crossing design;
- tank farm design and containment structures;
- specification and standards development;
- QA/QC plans;
- water resource engineering:
· channels and dams;
· flood protection;
· storm water management.
- tendering and construction management.
- Project Management
- Environmental Management:
- applications and permitting;
- planning, strategy and assessments;
- regulatory reporting.